How To Wrap Her Gifts Like A Professional
How To Gift Wrap Her Present Like A Pro!
Through our gift wrapping service we wrap thousands of presents a month. We thought it would be useful to pass that experience on through these free pictorial guides and (soon) instructional videos. This wrapping guide covers the basics: How to wrap a simple shape in the traditional ribbon-tied fashion, using the minimum amount of sellotape! Click on any of the images for an bigger version.
1. The box to be gift wrapped.
2. Place the item face down on the wrapping paper. The paper should be also be face down.
3. Pull the gift wrap over to loosely cover the top surface.
4. Roll the item on to its side. It is now covered loosely by gift wrap.
5. Release the wrap. Cut the paper off 2cm beyond your item.
6. Reposition item to the middle and rotate the paper.
7. Fold over 1cm along the long edge.
8. Be sure to fold it straight. This will be your finished edge.
9. Stand your item on end at the edge. Then gently lay flat. Now carefully raise to stand on other end. Trim your paper flush with the item.
10. Your wrapping paper is now the right size and you're ready to start wrapping.
Copyright © 2012 Pressies4Princesses