How Wrap Gifts: Ribbon Tie A Cylinder
How To Tie Ribbon Around A Cylinder
Add a decorative flourish and cover up joins and sellotape by ribbon-tying your gift. Here we illustrate the special art of ribbon-tying cylindrical gifts.
If you need to wrap your cylinder first, you may be interest to read: How to Gift Wrap a Cylinder
1. The gift-wrapped cylinder to ribbon tie.
2. Measuring out the ribbon. Measure across the top and down the height four times and add 20cm.
3. Place the cylinder upside down in the middle of the ribbon.
4. Pull the ribbon up the side and cross in the middle on the top.
5. Carefully turn over holding the ribbon in place.
6. Pull the ribbon up the sides and cross in the middle of the top.
7. Tie the loose ends in a bow and trim excess ribbon from 'tails'.
Copyright © 2012 Pressies4Princesses