How To Wrap Gifts With Ribbon
How To Wrap Gifts With Ribbon: How To Ribbon Tie Her Present
Forget stick on plastic bows, for a truly professional and high-class look there's no beating traditional ribbon-tied gift-wrapper. That action of pulling the bow and undoing the ribbon is an essential element of the excitement and anticipation of opening a great gift.
Here is another guide showing how to wrap a gift correctly, if you haven't already done that.
Click any image to enlarge.
1) Measure the ribbon as twice the longest edge...
2) ...plus twice the width...
3) ...plus twice the depth...
4) ...plus twice the height...
5) plus enough ribbon to tie a bow, say 30cm.
6) Place the wrapped gift face down and at the mid-point of the length of ribbon.
7) Bring the ribbon ends up and over and cross in the middle of the gift. Pull tight.
8) Bring the ribbon ends down around the sides, turning the gift over in the process. Try to keep the ribbon tight whilst doing so.
9) Cross over the ribbons in the middle and pull tight.
10) Press down on the crossing point and push one ribbon end under the long unbroken length.
11) Pull the ribbon end all the way through and tie the loose ribbon ends...
12) ...like tying your shoelaces!
13) Draw the bows to equal sizes. Larger parcels and ribbon widths suit larger bows and vice versa.
14) Trim off the ribbon ends.
15) The finished ribbon-tied traditionally-wrapped gift!
Copyright © 2012 Pressies4Princesses